Let us bring Mexico to you!
Hola,, Manuel here! 👋I’m looking forward to sharing my knowledge and passion for Tacos you! I have put down some helpful information about zoom, how to log on, receipe and preparation before our experience to make it start without a hitch!
To access your experience, please click the link below and enter the password when prompted. Your Zoom link and password will be available 1 hour before your experience.
⏰⏰Please note that all the times for my experiences are listed in Central Time ⏰⏰
Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8484876593
Meeting ID: 8484876593
You will be directed to a Zoom waiting area, and the experience will start automatically at the scheduled time. If you haven’t used Zoom before, it’s a popular video conferencing platform that we’re using to run our online live experiences. Scroll down for tips on using Zoom and getting the most out of your experience.
Tech Tips For Using Zoom
– To connect to your experience you first need to download the free Zoom application onto your computer or smartphone. Click here to download it.
– If you don’t download it, you will be prompted to download and install it after you input your booking number and click ‘join now’.
– We suggest you join your experience a few minutes early so you can familiarise yourself with Zoom. Also, here is a helpful page with a video on joining Zoom meetings, and you can also make a Zoom test call here to test if your setup is working.
Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Experience
– We will have your video turned off when you first join but we would love if you turn it as soon as you log on so we can interact better during the class. It will create a much better experience and group dynamic but if you prefer not-no worries at all!
– We’ll have a team leader on your experience and they will keep your microphone muted during the class. This is done to prevent background noises and other noises. There will be times that it will be off to engage and chat with us and among each other.
-We want to ask questions. If you have a question raise your hand on zoom and we will unmute you. Again there will be natural breaks during the experience to ask questions.
– If you have any tech issues during the experience, just message the moderator privately via the chat function.
Los vemos pronto!