Sunset Bike tour with tacos, cerveza, tequila and more!
This sunset bike tour is about discovering and exploring some of Vallarta best night time taco stands while enjoying mezcal, racilla, tequila cocktails and local beers. This tour will give you a glimpse of local life while discovering new hidden favorites. The tour will go past some of the most iconic PV landmarks on the way to some of most popular taco stands and favorite bars. Food tasting will include asada tacos, marlin tacos, elote with pork belly, pastor, churros and tejuino.
Besides our 5 food tastings we will go to one of the best mezcal bars for craft mezcal cocktail and mezcal tasting, local brewery, and a racilla cocktail in a famous speakeasy lounge. While alcohol will be served at 3 locations, your safety is important to us. Drink portions are moderate size and spread out equalling 3 drinks over the course of 3 hours.
For your safety, we reserve the right to refuse the participation of a guest who arrives intoxicated.
- Experiences led by Locals. Let our local rockstar guides show you the REAL Vallarta
- Learn the amazing stories of Vallarta local food heroes and their regional creations.
- Uncover where the locals really eat, drink and shop in Vallarta
- Immerse Yourself in Food, Culture & History
- Enjoy mouthwatering regional cuisine from 7 different tasting locations.(5 tastings & 4 drinks)
- Learn about the history, ingridents and cooking process of these delicious regional dishes
- Taste and learn about the different Agave Spirits including mezcal, racilla and tequila and what makes them unique
- Unforgetable memories filled with food, laughter, and meeting new friends
- We provide access to places where locals eat and drink and give insider tips you wouldn't learn otherwise
- By the end, you will know the best places to eat and drink in Bucerias
Wednesday thru Saturday
Departs around 6pm( Time varies due to Sunset)
1 tour guide
Tour takes place rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
Adults older than 18. Custom tours can be arranged for younger than 18
7 tastings. expert tour guide, tasting map with insiders recommendations
Vallarta Food Tour Offices
3300 5 Star Reviews
Asada and Chorizo Taco
Taco al Pastor
What to expect from this tour?
A Culinary Tour With A Bit Of History – We share the story behind the food and drink, including the history of each restaurant and regional Mexican dish. We also share some of the highlights of Bucerias’s rich local culture.
Discover Hidden Gems-Uncover where the locals really eat, drink and shop in Vallarta
Insider Scoop- Insider look at 7 local vendors and entertaining stories of Vallarta rich history and culture!
Becoming a local in 3 Hours-Our goal is to give you a taste of local life from a local’s perspective! Food tours give you enough authenticity to feel like you’ve discovered something new, combined with a carefully planned itinerary to ensure the experience is safe and fun
Of the Beaten Path-Get a glimpse of daily life while tasting the best of what Bucerias has to offer. Avoid tourist traps and let us do the homework and dont miss out on Bucerias's best food
Good things come in small packages-Enjoy the intimacy of a small group
Food Heroes-Our restaurants are local legends, family-owned and often specialize in only one dish, which means the quality is high and the flavor is even better.
Why take this tour?
- Experience Authentic Mexico. With over 1,000 restaurants to choose from in Bay it can be overwhelming to decide where to eat. We introduce you to the local gems serving the best regional cuisine our city has to offer.
- Foodie Discovery-Discover a locals foodie paradise in Bucerias as you eat your way through famous restaurants and artisan hotspots
- Something For Everyone. This is the perfect shore excursion for your day at port, a fun way to spend a few hours outside of your all-inclusive and is ideal for anyone looking for a small-group tour that isn’t too touristy. We see a lot of snowbirds and expats on this tour too.
- Foodie Fun. If you love to eat this is the tour for you. Take your tour early in your vacation so that you can return to the spots you enjoyed most. Make a few new foodie friends along the way!
- Learn through Food-You will learn the distinct and unique tastes of each of these regional dishes, native spirits, as well as learn about the process of how they are made and the importance to the Mexican Culture.
- Discover new favorites-Experience iconic foods and hidden gems of Bucerias during your visit
- Total Immersion-Immerse Yourself in Food, history and culture in 3 hours!