A Culinary tour of some of Vallarta's best hidden spots in PV’s newest Hotspot!
Vallarta de Noche. The Versalles neighborhood has become one of the hottest culinary neighborhoods in Puerto Vallarta. This tour takes you off the beaten path beyond your favorite foods to explore new regional flavors. Versalles de noche is a dinner safari tour visiting some of the hottest restaurants and trying some of their delicious creations. Come find out somebest gastronomic secret gems in Puerto Vallarta.
- Learn about the history of not just the neighborhood but its culinary hotspots .
- A delicious mix of seafood dishes and beef dishes all with regional flare!
- Experiences led by Locals. Let our local rockstar guides show you the REAL Versalles
- Learn the amazing stories of local food heroes and their regional creations.
- Uncover where the locals really eat, drink and shop in Versalles
- Immerse Yourself in Food, Culture & History
- Enjoy mouthwatering regional cuisine from 8 different tasting locations.(6 tastings & 6 drinks)
- Learn about the history, ingridents and cooking process of these delicious regional dishes
- Taste and learn about the different Agave Spirits including mezcal, racilla and tequila and what makes them unique
- Unforgetable memories filled with food, laughter, and meeting new friends
- We provide access to places where locals eat and drink and give insider tips you wouldn't learn otherwise
- By the end, you will know the best places to eat and drink in Versalles
Wednesday and Friday
1 tour guide
Tour takes place rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
7 tastings. expert tour guide, tasting map with insiders recommendations
$85 with drink pairing
#1 tour out of 400 tours with over 3200 reviews
Dominican Curry Chicken
Ravioli with Aperol Spritz
Cheesecake Blueberry Pie
Tacos al Pastor
What to expect from this tour?
Trusted Experts- Vallarta Food Tours is over 10 years old and is the #1 Tour on Trip Advisor with 3200 5 star reviews. Our fun loving guides know food and they know PV like only a local resident can!
The Best Food In Vallarta – We love authentic Mexican cuisine as much as you do, but as avid foodies we enjoy tasting a wide range of flavors. After this tour you will understand why the Versalles neighborhood is the hottest place in town to eat.
A Culinary Tour With A Bit Of History – We share the story behind the food, including the history of each restaurant and regional Mexican dish. We also share some of the highlights of Vallarta’s rich local culture.
Discover Hidden Gems-Uncover where the locals really eat, drink and shop in Versalles
Insider Scoop- Insider look at 7 local vendors and entertaining stories of Vallarta rich history and culture!
Becoming a local in 3 Hours-Our goal is to give you a taste of local life from a local’s perspective! Food tours give you enough authenticity to feel like you’ve discovered something new, combined with a carefully planned itinerary to ensure the experience is safe and fun
Of the Beaten Path-Get a glimpse of daily life while tasting the best of what Versalles has to offer. Avoid tourist traps and let us do the homework and dont miss out on Versalles's best food
Good things come in small packages-Enjoy the intimacy of a small group
Food Heroes-Our restaurants are local legends, family-owned and often specialize in only one dish, which means the quality is high and the flavor is even better.
Why take this tour?
- Experience Authentic Mexico. With over 1,000 restaurants to choose from in Bay it can be overwhelming to decide where to eat. We introduce you to the local gems serving the best regional cuisine our city has to offer.
- Foodie Discovery-Discover a locals foodie paradise in Versalles as you eat your way through famous restaurants and artisan hotspots
- Something For Everyone. This is the perfect shore excursion for your day at port, a fun way to spend a few hours outside of your all-inclusive and is ideal for anyone looking for a small-group tour that isn’t too touristy. We see a lot of snowbirds and expats on this tour too
- Foodie Fun. If you love to eat this is the tour for you. Take your tour early in your vacation so that you can return to the spots you enjoyed most. Make a few new foodie friends along the way!
- Learn through Food-You will learn the distinct and unique tastes of each of these regional dishes, native spirits, as well as learn about the process of how they are made and the importance to the Mexican Culture.
- Discover new favorites-Experience iconic foods and hidden gems of Versalles during your visit
- Exclusive Partnerships-We get you behind the scenes with an insiders look into food, restaurants and neighborhoods
- Total Immersion-Immerse Yourself in Food, history and culture in 3 hours
Tour highlights include:
STRESS FREE POLICY
Tour bookings can be changed to any date, different tour or turned into a gift certificate to use on a future date with no expirations even one hour before the tour! A change of plans is no problem!