Eat Your Way Through Vallarta In Comfort And Style
Small group tasting tour of Vallarta and Pitillal. Our luxurious 20-seat Mercedes Sprinter takes you to 8 delicious tasting locations, perfect for a filling brunch. Most of our stops are in downtown Puerto Vallarta but we also stop by a couple of culinary gems in the nearby pueblo of Pitillal.
- This 4.5-hour van tour covers more ground than our walking tours and features our favorite restaurants, artisans, and street food vendors.
- Ride in the comfort of our luxurious air-conditioned van.
- A dual-purpose food and sightseeing tour that covers about 20 miles in total.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Departs at 10:00am
1 tour guide
Tour takes place snow, rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
Air-Conditioned Mercedes Sprinter
8 tastings. expert tour guide, tasting map with insiders recommendations
Vallarta Food Tours offices
5 star company with over 1700 reviews
What to expect from this tour?
Delicious Dishes – Come hungry as you will be full by the end of this tour. Tasting locations include barbacoa tacos, tortas ahogadas, tamales, atole, aguas frescas, coffee, seafood tostada, birria tacos, and flan. We’ll even stop by a fresh-caught seafood market and a produce market.
Explore Banderas Bay. Our van tour is an excellent way to explore the best of Puerto Vallarta. Your tour guide will point out the landmarks we pass along the way and tell you a bit about the folklore and customs that make our region unique. You will also learn the story behind each of the delicious dishes you taste along the way.
Why take this tour?
- Comfort And Style. If you prefer air conditioning or walking tours aren’t your thing this foodie excursion is the perfect alternative.
- We Cover More Ground. Touring by van allows us to take you to 3 distinct downtown neighborhoods, and the nearby pueblo of Pitillal.
- Foodie Fun. If your plan is to eat your way through Vallarta then this tour is for you. We will introduce you to the hidden gems you might not find on your own.