Experience The Best Food In Downtown Vallarta!
Tacos And Authentic Regional Favorites. We know that tacos are on your list of food priorities and this culinary tour has tasty tacos and more. We take you to locally owned restaurants and street food stands you might not find on your own but certainly don’t want to miss.
- This is a 3.5-hour walking excursion with a local foodie as your tour guide.
- Voted #4 Food Experience in the world by TripAdvisor in 2020 and voted #5 in 2019.
- Awarded Best of the Best Travelers award given out to less than 1% of all tours.
- Enjoy mouthwatering regional cuisine from 8 different tasting locations.
- Tasting includes a bottle of water, fresh coconut water, and enough food for a satisfying lunch.
Tours hourly at 10:30am
3 1/2 hours
1 tour guide
Tour takes place snow, rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
8 tastings. expert tour guide, tasting map with insiders recommendations
$55 adults $44 children under 13
Lazaro Cardenas Park
5 star company with over 2900 reviews
Handmade Mexican Candies
What to expect from this tour?
More Than Tacos – We go beyond tacos and include mole enchiladas, ceviche tostada, savory soup, regional chocolate, a seafood taco, and a birria taco from one of the best taco stands in Vallarta. We even stop by a tortilleria, which is a fresh tortilla bakery.
A Culinary Tour With A Bit Of History – We share the story behind the food, including the history of each restaurant and regional Mexican dish. We also share some of the highlights of Vallarta’s rich culture.
Why take this tour?
- Experience Authentic Mexico. With over 1,000 restaurants to choose from in Vallarta it can be overwhelming to decide where to eat. We introduce you to the local gems serving the best regional cuisine our city has to offer.
- Something For Everyone. This is the perfect shore excursion for your day at port, a fun way to spend a few hours outside of your all-inclusive and is ideal for anyone looking for a small-group tour that isn’t too touristy. We see a lot of snowbirds and expats on this tour too.
- Foodie Fun. If you love to eat this is the tour for you. Take your tour early in your vacation so that you can return to the spots you enjoyed most. Make a few new foodie friends along the way!
Tour highlights include:
STRESS FREE POLICY
Tour bookings can be changed to any date, different tour or turned into a gift certificate to use on a future date with no expirations even one hour before the tour! A change of plans is no problem!