More than just a seafood tour!
A Seafood Lover’s Dream! While seafood is part of the menu in all our food tours, this tour is dedicated entirely to fresh-caught seafood prepared with authentic regional flare. Both a culinary and cultural food tour. Tour some of the best seafood spots in Old Town Vallarta!
- This 3-hour guided tour starts off in the historic Old Town, stops in the market, pier and Muertos Beach-allowing you to explore the best seafood Puerto Vallarta has to offer
- Seafood is a centerpiece of Mexican culture, with influences from Aztec, Mayan, Toltec, Spanish, and French cuisine.
- Your local tour guide will share the beauty of our local history, stunning architecture, breathtaking nature and unique culture.
- Learn about the local characters who breathe life into our city and make a few new friends along the way
- Perfect for locals, tourists, out-of-town friends and family, foodies, history buffs, destination wedding parties, and anyone looking for a unique excursion, group activity, office outing, or date idea
- Explore some of the off-the-beating path restaurants you might not find on your own
- Tasting includes fresh caught seafood! Stuffed jalapeno taco, fresh ceviche, grilled calamari, fried octopus, aguachile, shrimp tostada and fish.
Mondays and Thursdays
Departs at 1pm
1 tour guide
Tour takes place rain or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
7 tastings. expert tour guide, tasting map with insiders recommendations
Lazaro Cardenas Park
5 star company with over 5000 reviews
What to expect from this tour?
Tantalize your tastebuds – This 3-hour tour takes you to some of the best seafood restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. Enjoy a seafood stuffed jalapeno taco, fresh ceviche, grilled calamari, fried octopus, aguachile, and authentic sarandeado. An ideal lunch-time tasting.
A Unique Cultural & Historical Experience – Not just a food tour! We satisfy your stomach and quench your thirst for knowledge. Along the way, you will learn about Mexico’s rich culture, view our stunning architecture, and enjoy a bit of nature.
Why take this tour?
- History and Food. Food is a centerpiece of Mexican culture, with influences from Aztec, Mayan, Toltec, Spanish and French cultures. Our unique history and amazing seafood help to make Puerto Vallarta one of the top travel destinations in the world!
- Small Group Tour. Our foodie excursions are for tourists and snowbirds alike. We keep our groups small to ensure that everyone has a great time and enjoys an immersive experience. You are sure to make a few foodie friends along the way!
- Local character and characters. Vallarta Food Tours will take you on an adventure that showcases the sights you came to see and the ones you didn’t know about. Book your tour early in your vacation so you have time to return to your favorite seafood restaurants!
- Good times. Eat. Smile. Learn. Meet the local merchants who are the heart and soul or our city. Enjoy the best seafood Puerto Vallarta has to offer, in restaurants you might not have found otherwise! All seafood is local and fresh!
- The Best Of Vallarta. Our small group tours introduce you to the hidden gems that make our culinary scene so unique. This goes beyond the popular tourist spots to the local favorites you might not find on your own.
- #1 Tour in Vallarta out of 400 tours in TripAdvisor- We are the #1 ranked attraction on Google and TripAdvisor with a 5-star average with 4,000+ reviews and over 10 years of experience.
- Memories- Create unique memories that will last a lifetime.
- Foodie Fun. If you love to eat this is the tour for you. Take your tour early in your vacation so that you can return to the spots you enjoyed most. Make a few new foodie friends along the way!
- Experience Authentic Mexico. With over 1,000 restaurants to choose from in Bay it can be overwhelming to decide where to eat. We introduce you to the local gems serving the best regional cuisine our city has to offer.
- Learn through Food-You will learn the distinct and unique tastes of each of these regional dishes, native spirits, as well as learn about the process of how they are made and the importance to the Mexican Culture.
- Discover new favorites-Experience iconic foods and hidden gems of Versalles during your visit
- Total Immersion-Immerse Yourself in food, cocktails, history and culture in 4 hours!
Tour highlights include:
STRESS FREE POLICY
Tour bookings can be changed to any date, different tour or turned into a gift certificate to use on a future date with no expirations even one hour before the tour! A change of plans is no problem!