A Guided Bike Tour de Taco
Bike And Eat Your Way Through Vallarta. Our roll comfort bikes are designed for smooth sailing. We cover 4.5 miles on this culinary tour, tasting regional dishes influenced by Aztec, Mayan, Toltec, Spanish and French cuisine. This tour is designed for moderate fitness levels. Prior cycling experience is required and all guests must be 14 or older.
- Our 3.5-hour bike tour stops at 7 authentic restaurants, street food stands, and artisans.
- An active foodie excursion that covers more ground in the same amount of time as our walking tours.
- Explore the sights of the city while eating a mouthwatering lunch of regional food and drinks.
- Our cycling tour ends on the malecon so easy to get to the beach or continue your sightseeing in the malecon!
Monday thru Saturday
Departs at 9:00am
1 tour guide
Tour takes place rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
suitable for ages 14 and up with biking experience
7 tastings. expert tour guide, tasting map with insiders recommendations
$55 Adults, $47 Adolescents
Vallarta Food Tours offices
5 star company with over 2600 reviews
Delicious green fresh smoothie
Taco with Porkbelly
What to expect from this tour?
The Beauty Of Vallarta – This tour is excellent for the first day of your trip as it will orient you to the city, introduce you to regional cuisine, and take you on a picturesque bike ride along the boardwalk (the Malecón), through the plaza in Old Town, past the Guadalupe Church, and more!
Local Culinary Delights – Along the way, you will enjoy Vallarta’s best barbacoa tacos, carnitas, asada, green juice, pork belly taco from an authentic taco stand,tuba , Mexican ice cream, and local beer.
Why take this tour?
- Off-The-Beaten-Path. The goal of every food tour we offer is to introduce you to the culinary gems you might not find on your own. As a guided tour you will enjoy a far more immersive food experience.
- Active Excursion. Whether you’re in PV on vacation, are a snowbird or expat, or looking for an active shore excursion on your day at port—this tour is perfect. You’ll get in a mini-workout while eating your way through Vallarta.
- Food And Fun. Tasting the best food Vallarta has to offer is sure to be on your list of things to do. As part of our small group tour you will enjoy a variety of regional foods, drinks, and desserts. And you’ll make a few new friends along the way!
Tour highlights include:
STRESS FREE POLICY
Tour bookings can be changed to any date, different tour or turned into a gift certificate to use on a future date with no expirations even one hour before the tour! A change of plans is no problem!