A Guided Tour de Taco
Bike And Eat Your Way Through Vallarta. Our roll comfort bikes are designed for smooth sailing. We cover 4.5 miles on this culinary tour, tasting regional dishes influenced by Aztec, Mayan, Toltec, Spanish and French cuisine. This tour is designed for moderate fitness levels. Prior cycling experience is required and all guests must be 18 or older.
- Our 3.5-hour bike tour stops at 8 authentic restaurants, street food stands, and artisans.
- An active foodie excursion that covers more ground in the same amount of time as our walking tours.
- Explore the sights of the city while eating a mouthwatering lunch of regional food and drinks.
- Our cycling tour ends on the beach with a bucket of beer so bring your beach towel!
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Departs at 9:00am
1 tour guide
Tour takes place snow, rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
suitable for ages 14 and up with biking experience
8 tastings. expert tour guide, tasting map with insiders recommendations
Vallarta Food Tours offices
5 star company with over 1700 reviews
Delicious green fresh smoothie
Taco de Marlin
What to expect from this tour?
The Beauty Of Vallarta – This tour is excellent for the first day of your trip as it will orient you to the city, introduce you to regional cuisine, and take you on a picturesque bike ride along the boardwalk (the Malecón), through the plaza in Old Town, past the Guadalupe Church, and more!
Local Culinary Delights – Along the way, you will enjoy Vallarta’s best barbacoa tacos, carnitas, asada, sopes, chilaquiles from an authentic taco stand, traditional agua fresca, Mexican ice cream, and local beer on the beach as our last stop.
Why take this tour?
- Off-The-Beaten-Path. The goal of every food tour we offer is to introduce you to the culinary gems you might not find on your own. As a guided tour you will enjoy a far more immersive food experience.
- Active Excursion. Whether you’re in PV on vacation, are a snowbird or expat, or looking for an active shore excursion on your day at port—this tour is perfect. You’ll get in a mini-workout while eating your way through Vallarta.
- Food And Fun. Tasting the best food Vallarta has to offer is sure to be on your list of things to do. As part of our small group tour you will enjoy a variety of regional foods, drinks, and desserts. And you’ll make a few new friends along the way!