Why go Private?
Your Tour Your Way—Book Your Private Food Tour Today!
Anyone wanting to plan a fun and memorable group event or activity! Vallarta Food Tours are one of the top things to do in Puerto Vallarta, so why not enjoy a tour with a great group of friends, family and colleagues?
Choose from our standard tours or have us create a customized food tour
Enjoy food and drinks from Vallarta’s best chefs and master mixologists
An exclusive tour for groups of 6-15. Larger groups can be arranged by request
Looking for a fun way to explore our city?
Grab your foodie friends, family, team, or colleagues and enjoy a custom food and drink tour. Our tours are perfect for:
- Corporate Events
- Networking Groups
- Wedding Activities
- Bridal and Baby Showers
- Culinary and Cooking Exposition
- Bachelor or Bachelorettes Party
- Family Reunions
- Birthday Celebrations
- Company Outings
What our clients are saying
The Vallarta Food Tour was a big hit with our company gathering. Overall it was a wonderful tour and the food was great. I would recommend Vallarta Food Tours for locals and visitors of Puerto Vallarta. - Gatemaster
While the husbands were working, the ladies hit the town for our delicious food tour. We left full and happy! It's a great way to get to know Puerto Vallarta and a few places that you wouldn't expect. I highly recommend it! - Tripadvisor reviewer Susan April 2018
I wanted to let you know that our clients and staff who joined the tours raved about it! They had the best time, they loved that it was private and intimate, the places made accommodations for dietary needs on the fly and even the local Vallartan folks said they learned so much about what’s new and culture, it was a huge hit! - Visa
What to expect from this tour?
- An exclusive tour for you and your group—casual, formal or something in-between
- All logistics and tour details are agreed upon ahead of time
- Our walking food tours are held rain, shine, or snow
- Vallarta Food Tours can accommodate any food allergy or dietary restriction
- Cocktails can be included for groups ages 21 and over
- Discover the hidden gems that make our culinary scene unique
- Learn a bit about the history of our city which dates back to the wild west
PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING THE PRIVATE GROUP TOUR REQUEST FORM:
- All logistical and tour details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer.
- We can host your group on any of our neighborhood food experiences in a private setting.
- Customized tours and tasting adventures are available for larger groups – please inquire using the Private Group Tour Request Form.
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to accommodate and book than weekend tours.
- Taste of Vallarta can accommodate any food allergies, aversions and/or dietary preferences for your guests.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
Please inform of us at least 48 hours before your tour date if there are any food allergies, aversions and/or vegetarians in your group(s). If there are multiple departure times for your group, please let us know at which time(s) any persons with allergies, aversions and/or vegetarians will be departing. We will do our best to accommodate any food restrictions, however it is essential that we are notified in at least 48 hours advance. We cannot make any last-minute food substitutions on the day of the tour. We are unable to accommodate vegans.
GRATUITIES In the tourism industry, it is customary to tip the tour guide(s). For Private Group Tours, a 18% gratuity will be added to your total cost and will be provided directly to your tour guide(s). Your tour guide greatly appreciates this!
WEATHER Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
EVENT PAYMENT Private Group tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time slot(s). Please confirm your total headcount at least 15 days before your tour date and we will update the final invoice to reflect the correct number of people. Private Group tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed tour date require a $250 non-refundable deposit per tour guide paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s) and tour guide(s): $250 (1 guide), $500 (2 guides), $750 (3 guides). The deposit will be credited towards your final bill and is non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
All invoices will be sent online via Freshbooks can be paid with any major credit/debit card. We also accept personal or business checks. However, your event date is not guaranteed until the check has completely cleared.
Please note that we cannot guarantee your event until the security deposit has been paid and a signed copy of the agreement has been received in our office.
REFUND POLICY There are no refunds or reschedules for any no-shows or cancellations the day of your event(s).