VALLARTA FOOD TOUR COVID-19 SAFETY AND SANITATION PROCEDURES
Enhanced Safety Measures For Our Guests
We take great pride in setting the standard for safety on our tours, and we’ll continue to set the bar, by implementing additional measures for employees and guests to ensure a safe and healthy vacation experience. We’re adhering to the guidelines provided to us by the government of Mexico and State of Jalisco , as well as instituting our own additional precautions.
Here are the full details on our enhanced health and safety regulations:
For Our Guests
- Guests exhibiting fevers or symptoms of illness, specifically cough or shortness of breath, may not participate.
- Guests will be required to bring a facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted due to the shortage of medical masks, etc) to cover their nose and mouth during the tour.
- Guest’s temperatures will be checked upon entry to each vendor. If temperatures are greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – they will not be allowed to enter.
- Social distancing procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations, including touchless check-in and while at vendor locations to separate guests and staff.
- Hand sanitizer & restroom facilities will be made available.
- Person to person contact will be minimized as much as possible.
- Food will be individually served to reduce food contact between guests.
For Our Guides
- The VFT team will self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 to employers.
- All staff must immediately report to management if they’re feeling ill or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Temperatures will be checked daily. If temperatures are greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – they will not be allowed to work.
- All staff must wear a face masks throughout the entire tour. Frequent hand washing will be required and disinfectant hand sanitizer will be available.
On Our Tours
- Reduction in capacity of tours to 10 guest maximum to accommodate for regulation & social distancing.
- All tours will be private at no additional cost until September.
- Social distancing (6ft or more) procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations.
- Our guides will provide guests with sanitizer.
- Before and after our tours, vendor staff will disinfect risk areas such as table tops, bars, restroom door knobs, faucets and toilets.
- All food tour tastings will be separated and individual to minimize contact.
If you have any questions or comments about our enhanced safety measures, please send us an inquiry via our “Contact Us” form. Someone on our team will connect with you within 24-48 hours.