Churros & Hot Chocolate with Miel
Join Miel as she takes you on a delicious journey of the history churros and chocolate. Learn how to make this delicous dessert at the comfort of your own home! This experience was designed by our guides to bring Mexico to you and most of it goes directly to your favorite guides!
What's Included in Your Online Experience?
- Virtually travel to Puerto Vallarta and spend 1 to 1.5 hours with Miel, our food tour guide with a passion for Mexican sweets!
- Explore the rich history behind this delicious Mexican snack and how it became to be universally-beloved favorite!
- Learn how to make this mouth-watering combo from the comfort of your home!
- Spend time with your family or friends in a unique and entertaining way—and bring your food-loving kids!
- Receive the recipes for the dishes beforehand so you can cook along with Miel and to ‘wow’ friends and family with your new-found cooking skills.
- $20 gift certificate for any future live tour.
- Supporting our passionate guides. They receive 80% of all sales to help them during this time!
If you’d like this experience privately with your family, friends or team, please contact us for pricing and information.
Friday & Saturday
8pm CT & 5pm CT
Suitable for anyone with a sweet tooth
Passionate host, receipes, & fun
$14.95 per screen
5 star company with over 2600 reviews
Experience highlights include:
What to expect from this Experience?
Please note that the times available for this experience are in Central.
If you’re like most people, you probably joyfully dive into dessert. In this 1 to 1.5-hour interactive cooking class, Miel will delve into the history of this ideally-suited dynamic duo-churos and chocolate.
Using only a few easy-to-find ingredients, you’ll create hot chocolate and churros at the comfort of your home. We will send you a list of groceries to buy. along with recipes to review beforehand the start of the class. You’ll have time to ask any questions you might have about Mexican cuisine, history, Puerto Vallarta and your dishes during the class.
And of course, like all of our online experiences, you will receive a $20 gift certificate to our Street Taco Tour next time you are in Puerto Vallarta.
What to Bring
Install the zoom app on your computer or tablet. The meeting ID will be sent to you upon purchase.
Please review the list of ingredients and utensils needed for the experience. Please let me know if you have any allergy or strong dislike, so I can adjust accordingly.
Join Miel in making Churros & Chocolate
- 1 cup and a half of All-purpose Flour
- 1 liter of water + 250ml more
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- half cup of powdered cinnamon
- half cup of sugar
- 2 cups of oil
- 1 chocolate bar (any kind)
- 1 piping bag + pastry tip/star shaped
- 2 mixing bowls
- 1 cooking pot
- 1 wood spoon
- 1 whisker
- 1 tweezers
- 1 plate
What are people saying?
What a fun experience to do with a loved one. Love that you can bring a loved one into the experience. Thanks Miel for a great date night! . -Joe from Seattle, United States
Miel is not only a great story teller but a host. She got all of us involved right away into the experience. I didn´t realize alot of its history and super easy to make! Highly recommend for a weekend night! -Steph from Orlando, United States
What a great thing to do over the weekend! I didn´t know what to expect but it was just so much fun! Join Miel for a great hour of fun! – Isabel from Puerto Vallarta
Growing up in Mexico City, Miel was surrounded by delicious food and fresh ingridents. Her grandmother taught Miel how to cook with love and sazon! Miel has been traveling around Mexico for the last 5 years, enjoying its unique culianary experiences. She ended up in Puerto Vallarta and is passionate about sharing her traditions, culture, and her food! Join Miel in this delicious journey of churros and chocolate!