More than just a seafood tour!
A Seafood Lover’s Dream! While seafood is part of the menu in all our food tours, this tour is dedicated entirely to fresh-caught seafood prepared with authentic regional flare. Both a culinary and cultural food tour. Tour the best seafood restaurants from the comfort of an air-conditioned, 20 seat Mercedes Sprinter.
- This 3-hour guided tour starts off in the historic Old Town, stops in the market in Sam’s, and finishes off by the airport—allowing you to explore the best seafood Puerto Vallarta has to offer
- Seafood is a centerpiece of Mexican culture, with influences from Aztec, Mayan, Toltec, Spanish, and French cuisine.
- Your local tour guide will share the beauty of our local history, stunning architecture, breathtaking nature and unique culture—all from the comfort of a 20 seat, air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter
- Learn about the local characters who breathe life into our city and make a few new friends along the way
- Perfect for locals, tourists, out-of-town friends and family, foodies, history buffs, destination wedding parties, and anyone looking for a unique excursion, group activity, office outing, or date idea
- Explore some of the off-the-beating path restaurants you might not find on your own
- Tasting includes fresh caught seafood! Stuffed jalapeno taco, fresh ceviche, grilled calamari, fried octopus, aguachile, and authentic sarandeado.
Mondays and Wednesdays
Departs at 11:30am
1 tour guide
Tour takes place snow, rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
Air-Conditioned Mercedes Sprinter
7 tastings. expert tour guide, tasting map with insiders recommendations
5 star company with over 1700 reviews
What to expect from this tour?
Tantalize your tastebuds – This 3-hour van tour takes you to some of the best seafood restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. Enjoy a seafood stuffed jalapeno taco, fresh ceviche, grilled calamari, fried octopus, aguachile, and authentic sarandeado. An ideal lunch-time tasting.
A Unique Cultural & Historical Experience – Not just a food tour! We satisfy your stomach and quench your thirst for knowledge. Along the way, you will learn about Mexico’s rich culture, view our stunning architecture, and enjoy a bit of nature.
Why take this tour?
- History and Food. Food is a centerpiece of Mexican culture, with influences from Aztec, Mayan, Toltec, Spanish and French cultures. Our unique history and amazing seafood help to make Puerto Vallarta one of the top travel destinations in the world!
- Local character and characters. Vallarta Food Tours will take you on an adventure that showcases the sights you came to see and the ones you didn’t know about. Book your tour early in your vacation so you have time to return to your favorite seafood restaurants!
- Good times. Eat. Smile. Learn. Meet the local merchants who are the heart and soul or our city. Enjoy the best seafood Puerto Vallarta has to offer, in restaurants you might not have found otherwise! All seafood is local and fresh!